Friday, May 27, 2011

Music Download: Jayson Aldean - My Kinda Party (2010)

Artist: Jayson Aldean
Album: My Kinda Party
Release: 2010
Genre: Country
Music Label: Broken Bow

Tracklist:
*---------------------
01. Tattoos On This Town
02. Dirt Road Anthem
03. Church Pew Or Bar Stool
04. My Kinda Party
05. Just Passing Through
06. Fly Over States
07. Don't You Wanna Stay (with Kelly Clarkson)
08. See You When I See You
09. It Ain't Easy
10. Texas Was You
11. Country Boy's World
12. I Ain't Ready To Quit
13. Heartache That Don't Stop Hurting
14. Days Like These
15. If She Could See Me Now
*---------------------
Music Download:

Jayson Aldean - My Kinda Party (2010)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add To Technorati StumbleUpon Digg Delicious Yahoo Google Newsgator MyAol NetVibes BlogLines Add to The Free Dictionary Bitty Excite MIX Netomat Add to fwicki Add to Webwag Add to Webwag